Mountain Retreat, 1.7 Miles to Town & RMNP
This relaxing 4-bedroom, 3-bath Grand Lake retreat comfortably sleeps 10 guests. Located a short drive from Shadow Mountain Lake, Rocky Mountain National Park, ski trails, golf courses, and more. Nestled in a quiet valley, this is an ideal place to book your mountain lake getaway!
Please click below for gallery.
This has been on Airbnb, VRBO and others since 2016 with over 56 reviews (4.7 avg on VRBO). We’ve recently moved away from a major management company in order to give you a more personalized experience. We’d love to have you as our guests. If you would like to view the property reviews on VRBO, click here.
— THE PROPERTY —
- 🔆Cozy cabin 4 bedrooms/3 bath 1800 sq ft
- 🔆Fully equipped kitchen
- 🔆3 TVs- Main floor TV with cable and 2 bedroom Roku Smart TVs
- 🔆High Speed Comcast Wifi
- 🔆Two car garage, Parking for 3 cars in driveway in the summer (2 in winter)
- 🔆Deck with BBQ grill
- 🔆Located just off of HWY 34 less than 2 miles from the town of Grand Lake
— THE PROPERTY —
Loft-level Master Bedroom: King Bed & 3/4 bath | Main-level Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed; full bath on hall | Lower-level Bedroom 4: Queen Bed and Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed with full hall bath.
This Grand Lake vacation rental home features 1,800 square feet of comfortable living space, making it a great size and layout for a family or group of friends escaping to the mountains together.
This house is loaded with amenities to make your stay comfortable, including a 2-car garage, a gas grill on the deck, a chest freezer for hunters and fishermen, bathrooms on every floor and high-speed wireless internet access.
Prepare a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances and essential culinary accessories. Gather around the adjacent wooden dining table and kitchen island to enjoy your meal with family and friends. Unwind next to the fireplace in the cozy living room playing games, watching a favorite show, or enjoying the high-speed Internet.
— THE LOCATION —
Though this peaceful property is situated within a quiet neighborhood setting, you won’t have to venture far to experience everything this phenomenal area has to offer! From here, you are only 1.3 miles from the Grand Lake Visitor’s Center on the edge of the quaint town of Grand Lake. It’s close to everything and has quiet valley views (now mountain/lake views).
Rocky Mountain National Park is less than 2 miles from the property, offering terrific hiking, fishing, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing and wildlife viewing opportunities. In the summer, you’ll love the home’s close proximity to a local golf course, situated just 2 miles away, and the Colorado River, which provides great fishing options within 2 miles of the property.
During the winter months, be sure to check out the nearby Nordic Center or any of the magnificent nearby ski slopes, including Ski Granby Ranch 18 miles away, or Winter Park, 35 miles away. There are also many miles of snowmobile trails winding throughout the area, providing a perfect way to spend snowy afternoons.
During summer months, enjoy strolling the boardwalk in town where there are many gift shops, restaurants, ice cream shops, antiques and galleries. Walk down to Grand Lake and enjoy a day at the town beach or on the water with a variety of watercraft rentals. Everything from kayaks to pontoon boats are available. Or, if the weather’s not on your side, unbeatable entertainment at the famous Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre.
— ADDITIONAL DETAILS —
Key Residence Features:
– Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, pots and pans, dishwasher with dishwasher pods and dish soap, hand soap, coffee maker, Keurig, blender, toaster, microwave, and common spices. A starter pack of shampoo, paper products including paper towels, and toilet paper are provided. You may need to purchase additional supplies during your stay. Family-friendly with Pack-n-play, children’s tableware, stroller and high chair for the little ones. This single family home has private access, carbon monoxide detectors, smoke detectors, flat-screen TV with basic cable, 2 Roku smart TVs, free WiFi, gas fireplace, washer/dryer available, 2-car garage, propane barbecue grill, chest freezer, and more
– Nearest Major Airport: Denver International Airport (~123 miles away)
— POLICIES —
We want to share our family home to those who would enjoy being in Grand Lake. To do that, we need your help. If you and your group can abide by the house rules, we invite you to enjoy our property.
In order to rent this property:
• Person making the booking must be 25 or older. This is the”Booking Guest.”
• Booking Guest must submit a government-issued ID to confirm age (cover up/mark out your ID#)
• Booking Guest must read, agree to, and sign the Cancellation Policy and Rental Agreement
• Booking Guest must be a member of the group staying at the property
• Credit card used to pay must be in the name of the Booking Guest
COVID-19 CANCELLATION GUARANTEE We guarantee that if the city, county, or state where our vacation home is located prohibits or limits short term rentals before your arrival for the dates of your booking due to Covid restrictions, we will refund from the funds we collected. We do not collect platform fees, therefore cannot return those. This is the ONLY refund we offer relating to Covid. We do NOT offer refunds covering traveler illness before or during your stay; limitations of your local government; or any reason other than as stated above. This is why we *strongly recommend third-party trip insurance* that will cover your trip.
Please read the entire Rental Agreement in full prior to booking.
Your booking is temporarily held for 24 hours after you book. During this 24 hour period, renter is required to sign and submit rental agreement and provide scan/photo of Government ID that matches method of payment. Signed rental agreement and ID must be received within 24 hrs of booking OR YOUR BOOKING WILL BE CANCELED to open up calendar.
– THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE or community. Occupancy (day or night) is limited to 10 and only those in your group.
– Our HOA allows short term rentals so long as guests follow our guidelines. Please help us keep this open to guests in the future.
– No Smoking/Marijuana/Drugs in this family home including the garage. Please read rental agreement carefully as smoking in the house and garage is strictly prohibited. Guests will incur a $300 fine and additional cleaning fees if this policy is broken
– Maximum occupancy is 10. Any evidence of guests above the 10 person maximum occupancy may result in eviction without refund
– This is a NO PETS house. Strictly a NO PET PROPERTY due to owner allergies. Bona fide service animals are permitted according to guidelines in rental agreement. If you have a bona fide service animal, please read that carefully.
– This home is not equipped with A/C. There is a mountain breeze in the evening to keep cool.
– This property features exterior audio and video security cameras at the front door and in the garage to ensure guest safety. These do not look into any interior spaces
-There are NO FIRES allowed at this property. Only exception is propane BBQ provided.
– Fees and taxes calculated on booking
***Please be aware of guest check-out instructions prior to booking:
– Check-in is at 4:00 PM or later on day of arrival, check-out is at or before 10:00 AM day of departure.
– During June, July, and August our cleaner is *very* busy and therefore we can not accommodate early check ins/ late check outs during this time.
– Bag all trash (kitchen, bathrooms, and bedrooms) and place it in garage trash cans.
– Dispose of any perishable food and leave the refrigerator empty
– Clean stovetop if necessary. Load and start dishwasher before leaving
– Please tidy counters and clean all dishes/pans.
– Leave beds unmade
– Place all used towels in a pile in each of the bathrooms.
– Turn the heat down to 55 degrees on the thermostat
– Close and lock all windows and doors
– Please be considerate of future guests and clean the grill after use