Policies For Both Stone Hill House and Deer Crossing
We want to share our family home to those who would enjoy being in Grand Lake. To do that, we need your help. If you and your group can abide by the house rules, we invite you to enjoy our property.
In order to rent this property:
• Person making the booking must be 25 or older. This is the”Booking Guest.”
• Booking Guest must submit a government-issued ID to confirm age (cover up/mark out your ID#)
• Booking Guest must read, agree to, and sign the Cancellation Policy and Rental Agreement
• Booking Guest must be a member of the group staying at the property • Credit card used to pay must be in the name of the Booking Guest
COVID-19 CANCELLATION GUARANTEE We guarantee that if the city, county, or state where our vacation home is located prohibits or limits short term rentals before your arrival for the dates of your booking due to Covid restrictions, we will refund from the funds we collected. We do not collect platform fees, therefore cannot return those. This is the ONLY refund we offer relating to Covid. We do NOT offer refunds covering traveler illness before or during your stay; limitations of your local government; or any reason other than as stated above. This is why we *strongly recommend third-party trip insurance* that will cover your trip.
Your booking is temporarily held for 24 hours after you book. During this 24 hour period, renter is required to sign and submit rental agreement and provide scan/photo of Government ID that matches method of payment. Signed rental agreement and ID must be received within 24 hrs of booking OR YOUR BOOKING WILL BE CANCELED to open up calendar. Please review the cancellation policy. **There is a nonrefundable cancellation fee of 3% of booking charges. We are unable to refund platform fees.
Please read the entire Rental Agreement in full prior to booking.
Cancellation Policy: Guest receives 97% if cancellation occurs more than 60 days before arrival; Guest receives 50% if cancellation occurs more than 30 days before arrival; No refunds within 30 days of arrival.
– NOT A PARTY HOUSES or communities. Occupancy (day or night) is limited to max number stated and only those in your group.
– No Smoking/Marijuana/Drugs in these family homes including the garage. Please read rental agreement carefully as smoking in the house and garage is strictly prohibited. Guests will incur a $300 fine and additional cleaning fees if this policy is broken
– Maximum occupancy is as listed. Any evidence of guests above the maximum occupancy may result in eviction without refund
– NO PETS houses. Strictly a NO PET PROPERTIES due to owner allergies. Bona fide service animals are permitted according to guidelines in rental agreement. If you have a bona fide service animal, please read that carefully.
– These homes are not equipped with A/C. There is a mountain breeze in the evening to keep cool.
– Properties feature exterior audio and video security cameras at the front door and in the garage to ensure guest safety. These do not look into any interior spaces
-There are NO FIRES allowed at this property. Only exception is propane BBQ provided.
– Fees and taxes calculated on booking