Stone Hill House
Fabulous Home in Town Just Up the Hill from Grand Avenue
🔆 5 bedroom /5.5 bathroom 3700 sq ft home with lake view, 4 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
🔆 Max occupancy 14 ➡️INCLUDES children and infants AND VISITORS, DAY AND NIGHT
🔆 Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with granite surfaces
🔆 Game room and theater room with projector & screen, smart dvd/blu ray player, foosball and air hockey tables
🔆 High speed Comcast WiFi (speed not guaranteed)
🔆 Two large decks with lake views, gas BBQ grill, picnic table, more seating, and fire pit
🔆 Located half block off of Grand Avenue (main street) and walking distance to the lake
❗️Snowmobilers welcome. Please inquire before booking regarding trailer parking.❗️
🔆🔆THIS IS NOT IN ESTES PARK🔆🔆THIS IS NOT A VENUE🔆🔆PETS NOT ALLOWED 🚫
Town of Grand Lake Nightly Rental Business License #130
Nestled atop a hill on a quiet cul-de-sac, Stone Hill House invites 14 guests (no visitors) to experience outdoor adventures in the quaint mountain town of Grand Lake! This 5-bed, 5.5-bath getaway boasts 3,700 square feet between 3 levels of living space, a lower-level theater room, and stunning views from southeast picture windows and on either deck! Walk under a block to Grand Avenue and explore endless activity around the lake and mountains! We would love to have you as our guests.
-- THE PROPERTY --
This multi-level property gives everyone privacy and space. Main Level: (no stairs): Master Bedroom : 1 King Bed with Roku smart TV and en-suite bathroom; kitchen, fireplace, living room, lower deck and garage this level. Upper Level: Master Bedroom 2: King Bed with en-suite bathroom and private deck access; Bedroom 3: Queen bed and two individual twin beds and ensuite bathroom; Bedroom 4: Queen bed with en-suite bathroom; TV Room with twin-over-twin bunk bed and upper deck access. Lower level: Bedroom 5: Queen bed with bathroom just across hall; theater room and game room.
Unwind on comfortable leather furnishings as you plan the next adventure. Head into the fully equipped kitchen featuring top-of-the-line appliances, granite countertops, and an island preparation space.
The dining table provides place settings for up to 10 while the extended bar counter can seat 4 comfortably. On sunny afternoons, opt for a family barbecue and start up the gas grill to sear your favorite meats and veggies while the others share refreshments around the outdoor table.
After a long day of fun, finish your night in the family theater room with Smart Blu-Ray player, a large projector screen, air hockey, and foosball. The top-floor also features another room to gather in, featuring a flat-screen Smart TV with Roku and smart Blu-Ray player, and twin bunk beds great for the kids.
Each bedroom except basement bedroom includes ceiling fans and ideal sleeping arrangements for the whole crew. No Air Conditioning in the house. There is a whole house fan to cool the house in the evenings.
-- THE LOCATION --
Hiking, canoeing, kayaking, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, fishing, ice fishing, biking, paddle boarding, and more all abound in this area. Walk just a half mile to the Grand Lake Marina for days of waterfront recreation and head out to hike through the surrounding mountain peaks and discover peaceful streams, waterfalls, local wildlife, and all the area's wonder!
When you need a break from the outdoors, visit the town's unique attractions including the Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre for an excellent show, the Kauffman House Museum, and Historic 1910 Owen House. Grab dinner at Sagebrush BBQ & Grill, pizza at Grand Pizza, and ice cream at Dairy King just around the corner!
Stone Hill House lies just 2 miles from Rocky Mountain National Park. And, if you're traveling in season, drive just 20 minutes to Granby Ranch or 45 minutes to Winter Park for days of shredding the slopes! Please note that 4-wheel drive or all-wheel drive is necessary in the winter months to access the property.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
** Please note that this property features exterior audio and video security cameras for entryways and in the garage to ensure guest safety. These do not look into any interior spaces **
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with a gas range, pots and pans, dishwasher with dishwasher pods and dish soap, hand soap, coffee maker, blender, toaster, microwave, and common spices. A starter pack of shampoo, paper products including paper towels, and toilet paper are provided. You may need to purchase additional supplies during your stay. Main deck has a propane barbecue grill and upper deck has a propane fire pit. Downstairs there is a theater area with a projector and screen for Roku and Smart DVD/Blu-ray player. Projector has no cable access. Pack-n-play, private access, carbon monoxide detectors, smoke detectors, and more
- Ideal location in the quaint, Colorado mountain town of Grand Lake - Walk less than a block to the main road and head a half mile to the Grand Lake Marina for days of waterfront adventure. Rocky Mountain National Park lies just 2 miles away, while Granby Ranch is a 20-minute drive and Winter Park is a 45-minute drive
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport (~134 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
n order to rent this property:
• Person making the booking must be 25 or older. This is the"Booking Guest."
• Booking Guest must submit a government-issued ID to confirm age (cover up/mark out your ID#) within 24 hrs
• Booking Guest must read, agree to, and sign the Cancellation Policy and Rental Agreement within 24 hrs
• Booking Guest must be a member of the group staying at the property
• Credit card used to pay must be in the name of the Booking Guest
We do not offer refunds covering traveler illness, missed flights, changed plans, or other traveler-related issues. This is why we strongly recommend third-party trip insurance that will cover your trip.
Your booking is temporarily held for 24 hours after you book. During this 24 hour period, renter is required to sign and submit rental agreement and provide scan/photo of Government ID that matches method of payment. Signed rental agreement and ID must be received within 24 hrs of booking OR YOUR BOOKING WILL BE CANCELED to open up calendar.
Please review the cancellation policy. **There is a nonrefundable cancellation fee of 3% of booking charges. We are unable to refund platform fees.
- No Smoking/Marijuana/Drugs in this family home including the garage. Please read rental agreement carefully as smoking/vaping in the house and garage is strictly prohibited. Guests will incur a $300 fine and additional cleaning fees if this policy is broken
- PETS NOT ALLOWED 🚫No pets allowed. Strictly a NO PET PROPERTY due to owner allergies. There is provision for bona-fide service animals; ask for details before booking.
- No events, receptions, parties or gatherings. YOU MAY NOT HAVE MORE THAN 14 people total at the property.
- There are NO FIRES allowed except in the gas BBQ provided and gas firepit provided.
- Maximum occupancy is 14 guests (including infants/children of any age) INCLUDING VISITORS. We look forward to hosting your family and friends. However, we are ABSOLUTELY SERIOUS about occupancy limit for the house as well as parking. This is our home and is in an area where others live year-round. Your cooperation impacts our neighbors and our license. Occupancy and parking rules are set by local municipalities and are not flexible. The maximum occupancy of this house is 14. That means humans of any age, day or night, visiting or staying, inside or outside for any reason. No exceptions.
The maximum number of vehicles/trailers parked outside in driveway is 3 plus 1 in garage. *In winter months, driveway parking is reduced to 2 spaces. By county law, no vehicles or trailers can be parked on the road. If you can abide by this, you're good! If you can not, please book elsewhere. If you violate these maximums, your rental terminates on discovery and your entire group must leave the property immediately, and you forfeit the remainder of your stay. We will not sacrifice our license over this.
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT OCCUPANCY, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE BOOKING.
❌14 + INFANT = 15 ❌ 🛑DO NOT BOOK🛑
Please review check-out instructions prior to booking:
- Check-in is at 4:00 PM, Check-out is by 10:00 AM
- June, July, and August our cleaner is *very* busy and therefore we can not accommodate early check ins/ late check outs during this time.
- Leave beds unmade
- Bag all trash and place it in garage trash cans.
- Leave the refrigerator empty
- Clean stove top & interior if necessary
- Load and start dishwasher before leaving
- Please tidy counters and clean all dishes/pans.
- Place all used towels in a pile in each of the bathrooms.
- Turn the heat down to 55 degrees on the thermostat by the map in dining room
- Close and lock all windows and doors
- Clean the grill after use
We take pride in our property. Our goal is to provide you with a clean, welcoming home. We've hired the best cleaners and maintenance teams we can find. We often check the property personally. Because of this quality-driven commitment, we do not offer discounts for housekeeping or maintenance issues. If you discover an issue, let us know, and we will deal with it ASAP. Sometimes a detail gets overlooked or a problem arises (this is a house after all, and things do break), so please understand that. See past reviews for our commitment to quality.